Incorporating passive solar design, sustainable construction methodologies and materials in a project can be challenging. We provide design and construction consulting and support services to architects, builders and custom home buyers.
Our involvement in the project can reduce the finished project’s ongoing energy and maintenance costs, increase it’s durability and future value, and create a healthy and comfortable living environment.
CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE
- Project Design and Support: Assist with site orientation, project design, systems design, materials and product sourcing, and work with clients to minimize cost and project impacts associated with change orders
- Passive Solar and Sustainable Systems Design Expertise: Work with architects and/or builders during the design phase to incorporate passive solar, solar pv, gray water and rainwater catchment components as well as other sustainable design features and system
- On or Off-site Project Consulting: Provide input and evaluation for site selection, minimizing site impact, building design/orientation, green building materials/products, construction details, recycling/reuse of unused materials and construction problem resolution
- Green Products Selection and Sourcing: Provide input and recommendation for “green building” products, materials and systems, and any necessary expert sub-contractors
- Green Building Certification: Provide guidance and for “green building” certifications
- Quantify Tangible Cost Savings: Provide industry research and data regarding the health and environmental benefits of a home constructed using “green building” principles, materials and systems for mortgage companies and real estate agents